KSA Chain drives
Powerful and reliable
KSA chain drives from AUMÜLLER are manufactured with forces of 600 N and 1200 N. Due to the compact drive housing, KSA chain drives are ideally suitable for the reliable opening and closing of windows in façades and roofs.
24V DC / 1,2 A – 2,4 A
S12 – Intelligent cut-off switch (programmable functions)
|Pulling/Pushing force||max. 600 N (1200 N Version D, TWIN)|
|Stroke||200 – 1500 mm –programmable|
|Speed||5 – 14 mm/s – programmable|
|Housing (W x H x L)||56 x 40 mm, length depending on stroke|
|Opening mechanism||Rigid backed stainless steel sidebow roller chain|
Solo, Z, TWIN, D
|Protection rating||IP 32|
|Certification||NSHEV compliant with N 12101-2|
- Electronic speed regulation for synchronised running of the drives and specially low noise development when in ventilation operation
- Z-version: programmable feedback limit position “OPEN” or “CLOSE”
- TWIN- or D-type version with 2 chains and double force
- Suitable for surface mounted drives
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- Universal brackets and casement brackets for all common profile systems
- Housing of natural, anodised aluminium, RAL9016 or upon request in other RAL colours
- Particularly easy to install paintable cover profile with a length of up to 4.5 m, suitable for covering one or several drives over the complete window width/height
- The connection cable can be run out of the housing on either side
- Programmable parameters of intelligent S12 electronic cut-off switch:
- Synchronised multi-operation of up to 4 opening and 2 locking drives with sequence control
- Soft start and soft stop at the end of stroke control
- Stroke length, closing force, speed
- Rebate control
- M-COM for automatic synchronised run of multi drive applications and automatic sequence control with FV locking drives (S3/S12 SW V2)
Due to their slim design, chain drives from AUMÜLLER lie flat on the window profiles. They can be used in SHEV systems and for natural ventilation via automated windows, mainly in façades.
The window openers are installed either installed surface mounted or integrated into the profile. The preferred installation locations are window frames (main closing edge or side closing edge).
It is also possible to mount chain drives to side-hung, bottom-hung, top-hung, friction hinged and parallel outward opening windows.
Because of a microprocessor-controlled load dependend cut-off switch, synchronous operation with multi drive applications or sequential controls with locking drives or object-specific special solutions are possible without additional devices.
The drives can be used in SHEV systems and for natural ventilation via automated windows. The 230 V version is only suitable for ventilation operation only.