SP Spindle drives
Reliability through long-proven technology
AUMPÜLLER SP spindle drives provide a drive force of 800 N. The attractive, rectangular aluminium housing is equipped with a dovetail groove on two sides, for particularly easy installation by means of clamping terminals. The end caps are made of black plastic. SP spindle drives are preferably used for the reliable opening and closing of dormer windows and skylights. The 230 V version is best suited as a ventilation drive for pneumatic SHEV dome lights.
24 V DC / 1,0 A
S2 – Internal cut-off switch with additional limit switches
|Pulling/Pushing force||800 N|
|Stroke||50 – 750 mm|
|Housing (W x H x L)||43 x 76 mm , length depending on stroke|
|Opening mechanism||Phosphated steel spindle, aluminium spindle tube anodised finish, damped end positions|
|Protection rating||IP 54 oder IP 65|
- Housing of natural, anodised aluminium, RAL9016 or upon request in other RAL colours
- Suitable for surface mounted installation
- Robust, corrosion-resistant design
- Side dovetail groove for fully-adjustable attachment by means of clamping screws
- Universal brackets and casement brackets for all common window profiles
- Various accessories for front and rear suspension
- Parallel connection up to 8 drives in one group without cut-off relay
- Z-version with feedback of end position “CLOSE”
AUMÜLLER SP spindle drives ca be used in SHEV systems as well as for natural ventilation via automated windows, mainly in the roof area, but also in dome lights.
The window openers are installed surface mounted. The preferred installation locations are window frames (main closing edge or side closing edge).
The area of application includes side-hung, bottom-hung and top-hung windows as well as dome lights. AUMÜLLER SP8 (230 V version) drives are suitable especially for ventilation operated pneumatically driven skylights.